2 cups chickpeas
Boiled200 gm pumpkin
5 ml olive oil
Garlic to taste
Lemon to taste
½ tsp. cumin powder
Salt to taste
Red chili powder for topping
1. Oil the pumpkin slice and roast it in the oven for 15 minutes.
2. In a food processor or blender, mix chickpeas and garlic, and pulse until smooth. You can add a little water, if you find the mixture a little dry.
3. Add the pumpkin, cumin powder, chili sauce, olive oil and salt, and blend again until smooth.
4. Transfer to a bowl, and add the lemon juice.
5. Mix well and check seasoning.
6. Finish with a drizzling of olive oil, a sprinkling of red chili powder and rosemary sprigs on top.
7. Serve with whole wheat breads.